Delivery Terms and Conditions
ITSU Product Shipping Special Arrangement During COVID-19
– To keep logistic staffs and customers safe, we will temporarily stop the delivery of massage chairs,
foot massagers and sports products to 【Wong Tai Sin/Tsz Wan Shan/Shui Chuen O Estate】 and 【Buildings with confirmed/probable cases of COVID-19】
Please refer to the <<Archives of List of buildings with confirmed / probable cases of COVID-19>> (daily update)
– The small products will be shipped by SF Express, please refer to their shipping guidelines.
– We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- These terms and conditions are at any time holds final decisions by ITSU’s final terms and conditions. ITSU are also able to supersede any terms and conditions set forth by the buyer.
- Customers should pay attention to extra terms and conditions of liability for various products.
- All products are non-refundable.
- The pictures are for reference only.
- Customers are responsible for at least 10% amount of deposits to enjoy the Products Ordering Service.
- The sales invoice issued is valid for 3 months after the purchase of goods. If the goods cannot be picked up/ arranged for delivery within 3 months, ITSU has the rights to confiscate all paid amounts. The company reserves the right to charge for product storage fees. The massage chair (per item) or other goods is HK$300 per month.
- Please keep the sales invoice in good condition, and show it to ITSU staff when the product requires maintenance.
- Maintenance service begins on the receipt date, and the service period provided by ITSU will also be printed on the sales invoice.
- Delivery is only applicable for various items and limited within Hong Kong region. Delivery arrangements take 7-14 working days. All delivery date and time are only an estimated range, ITSU will not be liable for any loss or damage that may cause from delays in delivery.
- Delivery service is from Monday to Saturday, except Sunday and Public Holidays.
- If the delivery address does not have an elevator, we will charge an additional service fee for each floor (5-10 steps will be regarded as 1 floor) HK$100 (except ground floor). If it ocurres distance fee during the shipment, it is subject to driver’s judgement (Basic charge HK$50 per 100 meters). Please contact Customer Service for details of additional charges.
- If you need to change the delivery address, date and time, request additional purchases to deliver together or change purchased items, you must call Customer Service Hotline at least 2 working days in advance. (Working Hours are Monday to Friday 9AM to 1PM and 2PM to 6PM, except Weekends and Public Holidays)
- ITSU will not provide any free maintenance service under the following circumstances:
a. All natural disasters: e.g. Fires, floods and typhoons.
b. Customer self-installation, repair and/ or any human negligence that cause problems or damages to the product.
c. Use of improper voltage that leads to damage
d. Any consumable parts, accessories and massage chair jackets, both inside and outside of the product.
- Customers may enjoy the free maintenance service according to the duration period printed on sales invoice, subject to the terms and conditions of repair order.
- For large items requiring on-site maintenance service, please contact Customer Service Hotline at (852) 3611 2228 to make an appointment.
- In case of any controversies, ITSU World (HK) Ltd. reserves all the rights for final decisions.
- ITSU reserves the right to add, reduce or modify any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice.